21.6.09

Bird's eye views


I know I am breaking a cardinal rule of photography here by taking a picture with a window in the background, but so be it. Squint. A friend gave me the mint plant on the windowsill. It is in a pot given to me by a cousin. I bought the white orchid on Great Suffolk Street and the violet one in Borough Market. The plate I bought in Hollywood. The lamp I bought on The Cut. The beer tankard is a leaving gift from my colleagues in Toronto.


Here is a longer view of it all.


Kitchen table with picture taken from train of mountains and lake in Alberta.


A shot of the shelving unit I built. The vase is from Mum's friend Marie. She bought it for me when I went to visit her in Grayshott.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Canuck encouragement! I didn't run a marathon though... maybe another ex-pat Canadian blogger friend?