3.3.08

Buckwheat's new blanket


This is Mish's cat Buckwheat.

Mish and Buckwheat live together in Montreal.

Mish recently sent me a couple of seasons of the TV series "Battlestar Galactica" because I'd never seen it, so I knit Buckwheat a blanket with some Peruvian cotton yarn that I had received as a gift.

According to Mish, Buckwheat is enjoying the blanket.

I met Mish long ago when I lived in Ottawa, but I've never met Buckwheat.

Buckwheat has his own cat door and comes and goes as he likes.

His fur got matted this winter, so Mich had to take him to get it trimmed.

It doesn't look too bad in the picture at the top of the page, but you can tell he isn't too fluffy.

This cat curled up in the picture below is another cat lucky enough to have his own door.

His name is Cooper. I don't know Cooper's owners, but he lives on Bloor Street in Toronto.

A friend--Roxanne--pointed out the sign on the gate about Cooper one day.


I don't have any pets . . . only a couple of plants.


This is one of them. It's no longer decorated for Christmas--it's just a regular miniature evergreen.

I can't remember what kind.

No comments: