12.6.11

Train to London

I ordered a car from Sapphire taxi in Maidstone for 1940 BST so I could go to Maidstone Barracks train station for a train departing at 1955, but it never showed up.

When I rang the cab company, the dispatcher said it wasn't his fault I had missed my train.

I asked for a free taxi journey to compensate me because now I have to take the train from Maidstone East to London Victoria instead of from Maidstone Barracks to London Bridge and arrive later.

It also means more time wasted travelling home from the station on a day when I am desperate to get home and lie down.

The dispatcher said it wasn't his fault and refused. Then, after I insisted he said I could have a half price taxi fare, which I agreed.

However, I will not ring Sapphire again. I will have to switch to a new company.

It was not a great weekend as I was tired and didn't feel well.

The weather has become autumnal. I didn't take warm enough clothing and Auntie Lily's house is really cold.

Today it was really rainy.

It is good that it is raining because some parts of England have declared drought conditions, but not good because it ruined today.

I leave for Canada on Saturday, so this week will undoubtedly be busy.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: